NubCakeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Appilication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uber2134

GM Appilication Empty
PostSubject: GM Appilication   GM Appilication EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 am

Hey This Is My App i Have Added More To The App So Here It Is!

Name: Samuel North

M/F: Male

Acc Name: Currently Just Trying To Become A GM.

Been A GM On Any Other Server: No

Got Any Experiance?: Yes I Have Made My Own MapleStory Private Server But It Was Nor Published

What ARe You Going To Do When You Become A GM?: I Will Try To Hold Events Make Youtube Videos And Advertise, Publish And Try To Make The Server More Popular

Are You Active?: Yes I Normally Will Probably Go On A Private Server 5~4 Times A Week Unless Im Busy

Why Should I Choose You?: As Ive Said Im Very Active I Advertise I Hold Great Events Im Also Very Good To Maplers (No Flaming Or Pissing Maplers Off To Make Them Leave The Server)

Are You Serious And Can Follow These Rules: Of Course

Can You Code A NPC? No Sorry

How Long You Spend On Private Server?: Ill Always Try My Hardest To Come Support The Private Sever So Ill Bassicly Try To Help This Server Till In Closes Down

Will You Advertise Our Server Safely?: Yes I Always Will Ill Try To Make It Number One And Ask For Votes In All Of My Vids (If I Remember To Put It In)
Back to top Go down
[GM]christian
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]christian

GM Appilication Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Appilication   GM Appilication EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:33 pm

its a pretty good app but im not admin but i think we need coders but overall thats a pretty nice ap and gl btw im [gm]AutoBan
Back to top Go down
swordster27
swordster27

GM Appilication Empty
PostSubject: GM APP :)   GM Appilication EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Hello my name is Alex im am 15 and yes i have been a gm many times before. i am a boy. Iam usually able to get on maplestory 5 times a week. I like to be a gm because i love promoting the server heelping people and having events for everyone Smile. I am not able to code Sad although i know most of the gm codes in the gm handbook Very Happy Plz pick me to become a gm i would really apreciate it btw i am always on all my servers atleast 5 times a week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Appilication Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Appilication   GM Appilication Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Appilication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NubCakeMS :: NCMS Staff Applications.-
Jump to: